Fiber optic connectors are a substantial fragment of the global telecommunication industry. Optical fibers are joined using fiber optic connectors, which allow the light conduction between two consecutive optical fibers. An additional im…
Low commodity prices, plunging currencies, and stock market sell-offs across emerging markets have hit Latin America particularly hard this year. However, despite these forewarnings of economic stress, Mexico's economy is growing, with the country becoming one of the fastest growing technology hubs in the Latin American region, thereby making it a strategic destination for foreign investments.
- Kable's survey finds that enterprises in the region are investing aggressively in various ICT domains to increase their profitability and maximize return on investment (ROI).
- Moreover, enterprises are increasing their ICT budget allocations toward software and services for the smooth running of their applications and to streamline their IT operations.
- According to the survey, Mexico's telecom sector is getting a major boost as well, with a considerable proportion of their average telecommunications budget allocated to network services and broadband in an effort to expand the reach and penetration of the internet in the region.
ICT investment trends in Mexico presents the findings from a survey of 105 Mexican enterprises regarding their Information and Communications Technology (ICT) investment trends. The survey investigates how Mexican enterprises currently allocate their ICT budgets across the core areas of enterprise ICT expenditure: hardware, software, IT services, communications, and consulting. The report illustrates the core technologies that enterprises are investing in, including IoT, cloud computing, business intelligence, and network services. The survey also highlights the approach to purchasing technology adopted by enterprises in Mexico. Through Kable's survey, the report aims to provide a better insight to ICT vendors and service providers when pitching their solutions to enterprises in Mexico.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- How ICT budgets are set to change in 2016 in terms of their overall size
- Allocation across the core elements of IT spend, including hardware, software, services, communications, and consulting
- Distribution of ICT peso in areas such as the networks, applications, service desk, and data centers
- Which ICT functions Mexican enterprises are interested in outsourcing
- Mexican enterprises' investment priorities based on their budget allocations across core technology categories such as IoT, cloud computing, business intelligence, and network services
- Factors that are influencing Mexican enterprises' investments in each technology category
- How Mexican enterprises' IT budgets are currently allocated across various segments within a technology category
- Mexican enterprises' distribution of their ICT budget across various segments within a technology category
- Vendor satisfaction ratings for various core and advanced technology categories
- Insight into Mexican enterprises' preferred buying approaches
- Business objectives that Mexican enterprises are looking to achieve through their IT investment strategies
- Factors that are influencing Mexican enterprises' decisions to select an ICT provider
Reasons To Buy
- Understand how the Mexican enterprises' ICT landscape is set to change in 2016 to prioritize your target market
- Comprehend how ICT peso are being allocated by Mexican enterprises in specific geographies and size bands to improve your market penetration
- Make effective business decisions by recognizing the opportunities within each of the core areas of ICT spend (hardware, software, IT services, telecommunications, and consulting)
- Realign your sales initiatives by understanding the current strategic objectives of Mexican enterprises
- Enhance your market segmentation with the included, detailed breakdown of opportunities within selected technology categories (IoT, cloud computing, business intelligence, and network services)
- Prioritize your focus areas by understanding which factors are influencing Mexican enterprises' decisions when selecting an ICT provider
- Understand the changes in customers' priorities and identify the business and objectives that Mexican enterprises are looking to achieve through their ICT investment strategies