For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy - Pipeline Review, H2 2018
Global Markets Direct's latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy - Pipeline Review, H2 2018, provides an overview of the Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy (Cardiovascular) pipeline landscape.
Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy (HCM) is a disease in which the heart muscle (myocardium) becomes abnormally thick (hypertrophied). The thickened heart muscles make it harder for the heart to pump blood. Symptoms include chest pain, especially during exercise, sensation of rapid, fluttering or pounding heartbeats and heart murmur. Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy usually is inherited. Treatment includes beta blockers, calcium channel blockers and blood thinners.
Global Markets Direct's Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy - Pipeline Review, H2 2018, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy (Cardiovascular), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy (Cardiovascular) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase III, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 1, 4 and 1 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Preclinical stages comprises 2 molecules, respectively.
Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy (Cardiovascular) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Note: Certain content / sections in the pipeline guide may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
- The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy (Cardiovascular).
- The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy (Cardiovascular) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy (Cardiovascular) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
- The pipeline guide evaluates Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy (Cardiovascular) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
- The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
- The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy (Cardiovascular)
Reasons to buy
- Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
- Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy (Cardiovascular).
- Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
- Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it's most promising pipeline therapeutics.
- Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy (Cardiovascular) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.