For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Health & Beauty Retailing in Austria, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2022
"Health & Beauty Retailing in Austria, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2022", provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to Austria retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing Austria health and beauty industry.
The health & beauty sector is projected to grow at 3.7% CAGR, during 2017-2022. Healthcare products is the dominating category with sales accounting for 58.0% in 2017. The growth of healthcare sales is attributed to the growing old age population which is projected to increase during the forecast period.
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics
- The report also details major retailers in health and beauty category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2017 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories in health and beauty sector
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics in health and beauty sector.
- Austria retail market is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 3.0% during 2017-2022
- Growing health awareness in the country will strengthen sales during 2017-2022
- Rising demand for organic and natural cosmetics is driving category sales
- Growing aging population is projected to increase healthcare sales during 2017-2022
- Drug stores and health & beauty stores account for the highest share during 2017-2022
- Wide variety of natural products and easy payment options are encouraging online sales
- Top 10 retailers accounting for 60.0% of sector sales
- Dm registered the highest sales growth during 2016-2017.
Reasons to buy
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on health and beauty sector in Austria retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in health and beauty category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the health and beauty market
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the health and beauty market
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in Austria retail market - including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge and identify opportunities to improve your market share.