For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
H1 2019 Global Petrochemicals Capacity and Capital Expenditure Outlook - Asia and the Middle East to Lead Global Petrochemical Capacity Additions
Global petrochemicals capacity is expected to experience considerable growth over the next nine years from around 1,500 mtpa in 2018 to more than 2,100 mtpa by 2027. More than 1,300 planned and announced petrochemicals plants are expected to come online, primarily in Asia and the Middle East over the next nine years. Hengli Petrochemical, Rosneft Oil Co, and Zhejiang Rongsheng Holding Group Co Ltd are the top three companies in terms of planned and announced capacity additions during the outlook period.
- Global petrochemicals capacity outlook by region
- Petrochemicals planned and announced plants details
- Global petrochemicals capacity by commodity
- Capacity share of the major petrochemicals producers globally
- Global petrochemicals capital expenditure outlook by region.
Reasons to buy
- Understand key trends in the global petrochemicals industry
- Understand regional petrochemicals supply scenario
- Identify opportunities in the global petrochemicals industry with the help of upcoming plants and capital expenditure outlook
- Understand the current and likely future competitive scenario.