For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
electroencephalogram (EEG) is a test that detects electrical activity in the brain using small, flat metal discs (electrodes) attached to the scalp.
The electrical impulses generated by the brain cells to communicate with one another are observed in the form of wavy lines on an EEG recorder. The wireless headsets that use EEG techniques are called wireless EEG headsets. These are one of the main diagnostics devices for epilepsy, and also play a pivotal role in diagnosing other brain disorders. The EEG technique used in these headsets is typically noninvasive, with the electrodes placed along the scalp, although invasive electrodes are sometimes used in specific applications. Wireless EEG headsets measure voltage fluctuations resulting from ionic current within the neurons of the brain, leading to accurate diagnosis.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Wireless EEG Headsets will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Wireless EEG Headsets market for 2018-2023.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Wireless EEG Headsets market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Reusable Disks
- EEG Caps with Disks
- Adhesive Cap Electrodes
- Subdermal Needles
Segmentation by application:
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Advanced Brain Monitoring
- Compumedics Limited
- Brain Products GmbH
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Wireless EEG Headsets consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Wireless EEG Headsets market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Wireless EEG Headsets manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Wireless EEG Headsets with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Wireless EEG Headsets submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.