For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
A Wealth Management Platform is a software system designed to help people track their investment portfolios and research new investments.
The rapid adoption of cloud solutions can be observed in the wealth management platform market, owing to the advantages of the cloud technology over that of the on-premises solutions, such as agility, scalability, reduced operational costs, flexible payment options, easy access to data, and self-service capabilities.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Wealth Management Platform will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
In this report, LP Information studies the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Wealth Management Platform market for 2018-2023.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of Wealth Management Platform market by product type, application, key companies and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Human advisory
- Robo advisory
Segmentation by application:
- Investment management firms
- Trading and exchange firms
- Brokerage firms
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major players in the market. The key players covered in this report:
- SS and C
- Profile Software
- SEI Investments
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key players and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Wealth Management Platform market size by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Wealth Management Platform market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Wealth Management Platform players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Wealth Management Platform with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the size of Wealth Management Platform submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.