For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Waterborne UV-curable coatings - Eco-Friendly coatings - have been developed to replace conventional UV-curable coatings that emit VOCs.
Europe is the largest market for waterborne UV curable resins, followed by North America and Asia-Pacific. The market in Western Europe is estimated to record high growth, due to stringent regulations for waterborne UV curable resins.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Waterborne UV Curable Resins will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Waterborne UV Curable Resins market for 2018-2023.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Waterborne UV Curable Resins market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Urethane Acrylate
- Blend of Urethane Acrylate with Acrylic Dispersion
Segmentation by application:
- Opto and Electronics
- Foil and Inks
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Allnex Belgium
- Alberdingk Boley
- Royal DSM
- Nippon Gohsei
- Wanhua Chemical Group
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Waterborne UV Curable Resins consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Waterborne UV Curable Resins market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Waterborne UV Curable Resins manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Waterborne UV Curable Resins with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Waterborne UV Curable Resins submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.