For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Water Desalination Equipment refers to devices designed to desalinate both brackish or sea water, in order to produce high quality potable, industrial water, etc. In water desalination process, there are mainly two methods, namely Multi-Stage Flash (MSF) and Reverse Osmosis (RO) method.
Overall, the Water Desalination Equipment products performance is positive with the global economic recovery.
The technical barriers of Water Desalination Equipment are not high, and the Water Desalination Equipment production concentrated large companies including GE WaterDoosan Heavy Industries, Acciona, Genesis Water Technologies, Koch Membrane Systems, Degremont Sas, IDE Technologies, Veolia, Hyflux, Biwater and others. They are mainly located in USA, UK, and South Korea.
As the demand increases rapidly for downstream industries, the demand for Water Desalination Equipment will correspondingly increase. The increased consumption of Water Desalination Equipment is expected to continue during the remaining years of the forecast. Water Desalination Equipment industry will usher in a rapidly growth space.
In the past few years, the price of Water Desalination Equipment gradually decreased and expected the price will not increase with the production released. However, the improvement of energy, transportation costs, employee wages, and equipment depreciation will play a significant role in promoting the cost of Water Desalination Equipment. Therefore, to some extent, the companies face the risk of profit decline.
There are companies adding new capacities and aims at the cost and quality leadership which shall improve profitability. As the same time, companies are focusing on technological innovation, equipment upgrades, and process improvements, to reduce costs and improve quality. The competition in Water Desalination Equipment market will become more intense.
According to this study, over the next five years the Water Desalination Equipment market will register a 15.5% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 32100 million by 2024, from US$ 13500 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Water Desalination Equipment business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Water Desalination Equipment market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Water Desalination Equipment value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Portable Emergency Seawater Desalination Watermakers
- Marine Fresh Seawater Desalination Watermakers
- Land-based Seawater Desalination Plants
- Offshore Seawater Desalination Watermakers (Oil & Gas)
- NATO Cerified Military SWRO Seawater Desalination Watermakers
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Drinking water
- Agricultural water
- Industrial water
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- GE Water
- Doosan Heavy Industries
- Genesis Water Technologies
- Koch Membrane Systems
- Degremont Sas
- IDE Technologies
- Forever Pure
- Blue Water Desalination
- Echotec Water Makers
- Applied Membranes
- Hangzhou Water Treatment
- Zhonghe Desalination
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Water Desalination Equipment consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Water Desalination Equipment market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Water Desalination Equipment manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Water Desalination Equipment with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Water Desalination Equipment submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.