For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Viscose filament yarn VFY is a natural yarn made from wood pulp or cotton pulp. It is obtained from nature and so is a natural product (not synthetics).Viscose filament yarn is also known as Rayon Yarn OR Rayon Filament Yarn. Owing to the silky appearance & feel VFY can be used to make the fabrics for clothing & home textiles. Due to feature of ability breather & absorb liquid, it can be used in making soft, smooth fabric for clothing.
Under the background of slowly economy growth rate, companies face higher risks of profit decline. Asia's economies in a state of slow growth, Viscose Filament Yarns market have a certain demand in Asia and other regions which has have a large population, among them China and India demand is relatively stable.
Because Viscose Filament Yarns raw materials come from Natural wood pulp and Cotton paddle pulp, and Viscose Filament Yarns can be used in clothing industry, most large clothing enterprises produce Viscose Filament Yarns as material or purchase the Viscose Filament Yarns directly from other company for cost savings. Moreover, the technology to produce Viscose Filament Yarns has long history, but there always has pollution problems, so that, Europe, America, Japan, South Korea, etc. in the late 20th century, has been completely stopped production.
Viscose Filament Yarns products downstream demand basically growing in global, and while the demand would rise in emerging industrial countries. It was used in the production of cloth especially lingerie and dresses, etc.
Global big production enterprises' distribution is concentrate. China and India Viscose Filament Yarns producers are the world's leading manufacturers, therefore, China and India would exported Viscose Filament Yarns to abroad.
In future, Viscose Filament Yarns industry faces Technology transformation, solving environmental problems is important for the whole industry. China Viscose Filament Yarns consumer market will be a certain amount of growth. In future, European and American market demand still has a certain amount of growth.
The industry is a high investment and low-income industry, it leads to a lot of companies do not want to enter this industry.
The development of Viscose Filament Yarns application and technical adjustments in the future will be the industry's biggest opportunities.
According to this study, over the next five years the Viscose Filament Yarns market will register a 3.1% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 1700 million by 2024, from US$ 1410 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Viscose Filament Yarns business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Viscose Filament Yarns market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Viscose Filament Yarns value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Garment industry
- Auto industry
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Xinxiang Bailu Chemical Fiber (CN)
- Yibin Grace Group (CN)
- Swan Fiber (CN)
- Jilin Chemical Fiber Group (CN)
- Nanjing Chemical Fiber (CN)
- Hubei Golden Ring (CN)
- CHTC Helon (CN)
- Zhonghui Fiber (CN)
- Hunan Heli Fiber (CN)
- Indian Rayon (IN)
- Century Rayon(IN)
- ENKA (GE)
- Glanzstoff Industries(CZ)
- Kesoram Rayon (IN)
- Abirami Textiles(IN)
- Sniace Group (ESP)
- Threefold Export Combines Pvt. Ltd.(IN)
- Rahul Rayon(IN)
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Viscose Filament Yarns consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Viscose Filament Yarns market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Viscose Filament Yarns manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Viscose Filament Yarns with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Viscose Filament Yarns submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.