For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Veterinary radiography consists of diagnostic medical images generated in veterinary practice, including ultrasonography, CT, MRI, and nuclear imaging. It is essential in providing excess information by noninvasive means. Veterinary radiography is painless; however, sedation is often required to reduce anxiety and stress associated with the procedure in animals.
The major factors that drive the growth of the market are increase in animal healthcare expenditure, growth in pet insurance purchase, and rise in preference for companion animals. In addition, increase in veterinary practitioners and surge in disposable income in developed regions supplement the market growth. However, high cost of veterinary imaging instruments and dearth of skilled professionals restrain this growth. Moreover, the development of portable veterinary radiography devices is expected to offer lucrative opportunities for the expansion of this market.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Veterinary Radiography will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Veterinary Radiography market for 2018-2023.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Veterinary Radiography market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Digital X-ray
- Analog X-ray
Segmentation by application:
- Orthopedics and Traumatology
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Lake Superior X-Ray
- Universal Medical Systems
- GE Healthcare
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Veterinary Radiography consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Veterinary Radiography market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Veterinary Radiography manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Veterinary Radiography with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Veterinary Radiography submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.