For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
An orthopedic implant is a medical device manufactured to replace a missing joint or bone or to support a damaged bone. The medical implant is mainly fabricated using stainless steel and titanium alloys for strength and the plastic coating that is done on it acts as an artificial cartilage. Internal fixation is an operation in orthopedics that involves the surgical implementation of implants for the purpose of repairing a bone. Among the most common types of medical implants are the pins, rods, screws and plates used to anchor fractured bones while they heal.
The veterinary orthopedic implants market is very concentrated market; the revenue of top ten manufacturers accounts about 77% of the total revenue in 2016. The high-end products mainly come from Japan, USA and Europe.
Innovation and promotion of veterinary healthcare projects has led to the increasing demand for veterinary orthopedic implants. Increasing veterinary healthcare projects across the global, especially in the Asia Pacific, is another major factor, driving the growth of the veterinary orthopedic implants market during the forecast period.
According to this study, over the next five years the Veterinary Orthopedic Implants market will register a 7.3% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 130 million by 2024, from US$ 83 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Veterinary Orthopedic Implants business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Veterinary Orthopedic Implants market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Veterinary Orthopedic Implants value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Veterinary Bone Plates
- Pins & Wires & Staples
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- DePuy Synthes Vet
- Scil animal care
- B.Braun Vet Care
- Veterinary Orthopedic Implants
- IMEX Veterinary
- Orthomed UK
- SECUROS Surgical
- INNOPLANT Medizintechnik
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Veterinary Orthopedic Implants consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Veterinary Orthopedic Implants market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Veterinary Orthopedic Implants manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Veterinary Orthopedic Implants with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Veterinary Orthopedic Implants submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.