For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Ventilation grilles are intended for building purposes to cover construction openings and ventilate flats, attics and basements. There are also single-purpose grilles such as ventilation grilles for doors.
Currently, some companies sell ventilation grills. The main market players are Trox, Systemair,
Imeksan Hvac company, Roccheggiani Spa, Dospel, Aldes, etc. The global production of ventilation grills increased from 3111.32 K Units in 2011 to 3514.62 K Units in 2015. And it will still increase for a long time with the development of construction.
Ventilation grills are classified by raw materials in this report. Metal ventilation grills are the most used in the world which occupies 43.89% in 2015.
Ventilation grills are widely used in many places including family, offices and other places like some public places. Survey results showed that 26.64% of the ventilation grills market is for family, 35.07% is for offices in 2015.
The revenue of ventilation grills will still increase for next years.
According to this study, over the next five years the Ventilation Grills market will register a 0.9% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 190 million by 2024, from US$ 180 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Ventilation Grills business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Ventilation Grills market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Ventilation Grills value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Imeksan Hvac Company
- Roccheggiani Spa
- TANGRA Ltd
- FLÄKT WOODS
- ALLVENT Ventilation Products
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Ventilation Grills consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Ventilation Grills market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Ventilation Grills manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Ventilation Grills with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Ventilation Grills submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.