Vehicle Surveillance Systems are CCTV Security Cameras that allows you to maintain surveillance over your vehicles and assets inside the vehicles.
The vehicle surveillance market ecosystem includes component manufacturers and software providers, product manufacturers, system integrators, and distributors.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Vehicle Surveillance will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Vehicle Surveillance market for 2018-2023.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Vehicle Surveillance market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Blind Spot Detection System (BSDS)
- Autonomous Cruise Control System (ACCS)
- Parking Assist System (PAS)
- Lane Departure Warning System (LDW)
- Heads-Up Display Device (HUDD)
- Global Positioning System (GPS)
Segmentation by application:
- Passenger Vehicle
- Commercial Vehicle
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Delphi Automotive
- Honeywell Security Group
- Hangzhou Hikvision Digital Technology
- Bosch Security System
- Zhejiang Dahua Technology
- Flir Systems
- Comm-Port Technologies
- Law Enforcement Associates
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Vehicle Surveillance consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Vehicle Surveillance market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Vehicle Surveillance manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Vehicle Surveillance with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Vehicle Surveillance submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.