For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In urinary catheterization a latex, polyurethane, or silicone tube known as a urinary catheter is inserted into a patient's bladder via the urethra. Catheterization allows the patient's urine to drain freely from the bladder for collection. It may be used to inject liquids used for treatment or diagnosis of bladder conditions. A clinician, often a nurse, usually performs the procedure, but self-catheterization is also possible. The catheter may be a permanent one (indwelling catheter), or an intermittent catheter removed after each catheterization.
North America is the largest consumer of urinary catheters, with a consumption market share of 44% and a production market share of 37% in 2015.
The second place is Europe, following North America with the consumption market share of 31% and the production market share of 20% in 2015.
China is the important supplier of urinary catheters. In 2015, the production revenue of urinary catheters was more than 19.7% share, and the consumption was about 6%. So there are large numbers of urinary catheters exporting from China.
Market is concentrated. Teleflex, Medtronic, Boston Scientific, C. R. Bard and BBRAUN are the leaders of the industry, and hold the key technologies and patent, with high-end customers. They have formed global market channel of the industry.
Although sales of urinary catheters brought a lot of opportunities, the study group recommends the new entrants who just having money but without technical advantage and downstream support, do not to enter into the urinary catheters field hastily.
According to this study, over the next five years the Urinary Catheters market will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ xx million by 2024, from US$ xx million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Urinary Catheters business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Urinary Catheters market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Urinary Catheters value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Indwelling or Foley Catheters
- Intermittent or Temporary Catheters
- Male External or Condom Catheters
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Prostate Gland Surgery
- Urinary Retention
- Urinary Incontinence
- Spinal Cord Injury
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Bard Medical
- Boston Scientific
- Cook Medical Inc.
- Medtronic and Covidien
- Pacific Hospital Supply
- Sewoon Medical
- Star Enterprise
- Fuqing Medical
- Chensheng Medical
- Haiou Medical
- World Medical
- Kelong Medical
- Shuguang Jianshi
- Bestway Medical
- Apexmed International
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Urinary Catheters consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Urinary Catheters market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Urinary Catheters manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Urinary Catheters with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Urinary Catheters submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.