For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Ultra-fine Aluminum Hydroxide (ATH) is a kind of aluminum hydroxide and it has many unique properties of resistance to high temperature, wear resistance, corrosion resistance and high thermal conductivity. It is mainly used as flame retardants and fillers in thermosetting plastics and liquid dispersions.
Europe is the dominate producer of Ultra Fine Aluminium Hydroxide, the production is 190066 MT in 2015, according for about 39.73% of the total amount, followed by China, with the production market share of 23.27%. China has the highest production growth rate of 6.07% from 2011 to 2015. Even though a huge space for growth in the Chinese market exists, the quality and technology should further improve.
At present, in the foreign industrial developed countries the Ultra Fine Aluminium Hydroxide industry is generally at a more advanced level. Meanwhile, these companies have more advanced equipment, strong R&D capabilities; the technical level is in a leading position. But foreign companies' manufacturing cost is relatively high, compared with Chinese companies, the manufacturing cost is competitive disadvantage, as the Chinese Ultra Fine Aluminium Hydroxide production enterprise technology continues to improve, their share in the international market is increasing, competitiveness in the international market gradually increase. Leading players in Ultra Fine Aluminium Hydroxide industry are Albemarle, Nabaltec, Shandong Aluminium, Huber. Albemarle is the largest manufacturer, with the market share of 23.58% in 2015. The top four companies occupied about 54.47% share of the market in 2015.
Flame-retardant filler& smoke suppressants accounted for the largest market with about 85.88% of the global consumption for Ultra Fine Aluminium Hydroxide in 2015. Moreover, it is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 2.58% during the forecast period. With over 8.99% share of the Ultra Fine Aluminium Hydroxide market, filling material was the second largest application market in 2015, and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 2.65%, in terms of consumption, during the forecast period.
In recent years, sharp fluctuations of oil prices on the international market have affected the development of the world economy. Under the influence of raw material, market competitions and economic conditions, the price of Ultra Fine Aluminium Hydroxide is lower year by year from 1122 $/MT in 2011 to 1031 $/MT in 2015. The profit margin is about 27.26% in 2015, and is also descends in recent years. In the next few years, we predict that price will continue to decline. As competition intensifies, prices gap between different brands will go narrowing.
According to this study, over the next five years the Ultra Fine Aluminium Hydroxide market will register a 1.1% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 540 million by 2024, from US$ 510 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Ultra Fine Aluminium Hydroxide business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Ultra Fine Aluminium Hydroxide market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Ultra Fine Aluminium Hydroxide value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- <1 µm
- 1-1.5 µm
- 1.5-3 µm
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Flame-retardant filler& smoke suppressants
- Filling material
- Catalyst Carrier
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Shandong Aluminium
- KC Corp
- Showa Denko
- MAL Magyar Aluminium
- Zibo Pengfeng
- Jianzhan Aluminium
- R.J. Marshall
- Shibang Chem
- Nippon Light Metal
- Zhongzhou Aluminium
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Ultra Fine Aluminium Hydroxide consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Ultra Fine Aluminium Hydroxide market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Ultra Fine Aluminium Hydroxide manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Ultra Fine Aluminium Hydroxide with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Ultra Fine Aluminium Hydroxide submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.