For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Ultra-low temperature coolers (ULT coolers) are bio-coolers that are utilized to preserve viruses, bacteria, drugs, enzymes, chemicals, cell preparations, and tissue samples among others.
The growth and development of research facilities in sectors such as biomedical and life sciences fuel the market growth of ultra-low temperature freezers, which is an integral part of storage & preservation facilities. ULT freezers are also used by pharmaceutical companies on a large scale for drug discovery and clinical testing processes. Also, the growing demand for blood bank storage leads to the growth in the market demand. The invention of energy saving ultra-low temperature freezer is expected to generate future opportunities.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that ULT Freezers will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global ULT Freezers market for 2018-2023.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of ULT Freezers market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Upright ULT freezers
- Chest ULT freezers
Segmentation by application:
- Academic & research institute
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Helmer Scientific
- Panasonic Healthcare Corporation
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- BIONICS SCIENTIFIC TECHNOLOGIES
- Glen Dimplex
- Haier Biomedical
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global ULT Freezers consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of ULT Freezers market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global ULT Freezers manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the ULT Freezers with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of ULT Freezers submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.