For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Transponder is a device for receiving and rebroadcasting a signal. Usually, this signal is amplified by the transponder, and can be encoded or modified in other ways.
Currently, there are many companies in the global transponder industry, especially in North America and Europe regions. The main top three market players are Intelsat, SES, Eutelsat. The sale of Transponder is about 12384 M USD in 2015.
North America region is the largest service market of transponder, with a revenue market share nearly 26.78% in 2015.
The second largesse market is Europe regions, with the revenue market share of 26.41% in 2015.
Transponder is used in network services, video and Government services. Report data showed that 39.83% of the Transponder market is demanded in video services, 29.65% in network services, and 20.09% in government services in 2015.
There are mainly four kinds of Transponder, which are C Band, Ku Band, Ka Band and Others. The production market shares are 34.10%, 61.77%, 2.39% and 1.74% in 2015.
According to this study, over the next five years the Transponder market will register a 2.4% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 14700 million by 2024, from US$ 12700 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Transponder business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Transponder market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Transponder value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- C Band
- Ku Band
- Ka Band
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Network Services
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Sky Perfect Jsat Corporation
- Thaicom Public Company Limited
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Transponder consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Transponder market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Transponder manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Transponder with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Transponder submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.