For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Titanium Sponge is porous, loose metallic titanium with sponge shape. It is the main raw material and intermediate product of making titanium ingot, titanium powder and other titanium products.
Titanium sponge production is limited to Titanium ore resources and Ilmenite, the main Titanium mine production is concentrated in Australia, China, India, South Africa, Brazil, etc. Ilmenite is concentrated in Australia, India, South Africa, etc. Due to the lack of resources, some countries are restricting the Exploitation of Titanium ore, and Ilmenite is the common raw material in Japan and USA.
The technical barriers of Titanium sponge are not high, and the Titanium sponge production concentrated large companies including AVISMA, OSAKA, Toho, UKTMP, ATI, TIMET, ZTMC, Zunyi Titanium, and others. At present, the gap in product quality between companies is still significant.
Titanium Sponge are mainly used to produce Titanium, which widely used in aerospace, ships, weapons, chemicals, petroleum, electric power, As the demand increases rapidly for downstream industries, the demand for Titanium Sponge will correspondingly increase. The increased consumption of titanium sponge is expected to increase during the remaining years of the forecast period of 2018-2023. Titanium sponge industry will usher in a stable growth space.
According to this study, over the next five years the Titanium Sponge market will register a 2.3% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 2240 million by 2024, from US$ 1950 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Titanium Sponge business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Titanium Sponge market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Titanium Sponge value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Ti 99.5~99.7
- Ti 99.3~99.5
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Aerospace & Defense
- Ocean & Ship
- Electric Power
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- OSAKA Titanium
- Toho Titanium
- Zunyi Titanium
- Pangang Titanium
- Luoyang Shuangrui Wanji Titanium
- Chaoyang Jinda
- Baotai Huashen
- Yunnan Xinli
- Chaoyang Baisheng
- Anshan Hailiang
- Shanxi Zhuofeng
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Titanium Sponge consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Titanium Sponge market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Titanium Sponge manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Titanium Sponge with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Titanium Sponge submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.