For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Thermal interface pads & material consists of various products which can be used to transfer heat from electronic components through heat sinks. The pads & materials have a wide range of applications in various industries such as consumer electronics, telecom, power supply units, aerospace and among others.
Increasing demand for effective thermal management for equipment in computer and telecom industry along with their adoption in designing LED displays is a key factor driving the growth of the market. The demand for energy efficient devices which can reduce the energy loss will also foster the growth of thermal interface pads and material market. However, high cost of devices equipped with thermal interface pads and materials is a key restraining factor for the growth of market.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Thermal Interface Pads and Material will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Thermal Interface Pads and Material market for 2018-2023.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Thermal Interface Pads and Material market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Thermal Grease
- Phase Change Material
- Thermal Pads
Segmentation by application:
- Power Supply Units
- Consumer Electronics
- Telecom Equipment
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Honeywell International
- The Bergquist Company
- DOW Corning
- GrafTech International Holdings
- Laird Technologies
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Thermal Interface Pads and Material consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Thermal Interface Pads and Material market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Thermal Interface Pads and Material manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Thermal Interface Pads and Material with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Thermal Interface Pads and Material submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.