For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Strainer Filter is devices used for separating solid from liquids and catching dirt and debris. Filters remove particulates that are smaller than 40 microns (often abbreviated 40µm), strainers remove particulates that are larger than 40 microns. In this report, we statistic strainers only.
The Strainer Filter industry concentration is not high; there are more than one hundreds manufacturers in the world, and high-end products mainly from U.S. and Western European.
Global giant manufactures mainly distributed in U.S., Canada and E.U. The manufacturers in U.S. have a long history and unshakable status in this field. Manufacturers such as Eaton Filtration and Parker Hannifin have relative higher level of product's quality. As to Canada, Pelmar Engineering has become as a global leader. In Germany, Krone Filtertechnik leads the technology development.
Company mergers and acquisitions, and inter-companies cooperation have occurred for development and growth. As the downstream consumption usually follows with developed and rapid economic growth areas, such as BRICS, the developed areas' company prefers investing to underdevelopment regions these years.
According to this study, over the next five years the Strainer Filter market will register a 4.0% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 4740 million by 2024, from US$ 3750 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Strainer Filter business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Strainer Filter market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Strainer Filter value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Standard Cast Pipeline Strainers
- Automatic Backwashing Strainers
- Mechanically Cleaned Strainers
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Food& Beverage
- Oil and Petrochemical
- Pulp & Paper
- Other Industries
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Eaton Filtration
- Parker Hannifin Corporation
- Krone Filtertechnik
- Filter Specialists
- Watts Water Technologies
- Armstrong International
- Apollo valves
- Pelmar Engineering Ltd
- CIRCOR Energy
- Fil-Trek Corporation
- Hayward Flow Control
- Jamison Products
- Hellan Strainer
- Fluid Conditioning Products
- Viking Pump
- Henry Technologies
- Keckley Company
- Legend valve
- Newark Wire Cloth
- Vee Bee Filtration
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Strainer Filter consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Strainer Filter market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Strainer Filter manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Strainer Filter with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Strainer Filter submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.