For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
This report studies the Stainless Steel Pipes and Tubes market. The stainless steel pipes and tubes are made of stainless steel round steel, plate (flat plate or coiled plate), hollow long strip steel products processed by special process, steel with open ends and hollow section, and its length and section circumference are relatively large. It includes various shapes such as a circular tube, a square tube, an elliptical tube, and a triangular tube. Because the stainless steel pipe has a hollow section, it has the excellent performance characteristics of stainless steel and low maintenance cost. It is suitable as a conveying pipe for liquids, gases, etc. Stainless steel pipes and tubes are one of the important products in the steel industry and is extremely used widely in the national economy.
At present, global Stainless Steel Pipes and Tubes industry shows a very low concentration. Among the manufacturers, ThyssenKrupp, Tenaris, Pohang Iron & Steel (POSCO), Baosteel and CENTRAVIS are the top five largest manufacturers around the globe and about 7.94% of the total products are produced by these five companies.
In the future, it is estimated that global Stainless Steel Pipes and Tubes will continue rising with a stable growth rate and more and more investors will enter into this industry due to the relatively high profit of production and sales of Stainless Steel Pipes and Tubes. With the expanding production capacity and other uncertain factors, the manufacturers will face the high risk of further price and gross margin decline in the next years.
According to this study, over the next five years the Stainless Steel Pipes and Tubes market will register a 3.9% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 39200 million by 2024, from US$ 32400 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Stainless Steel Pipes and Tubes business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Stainless Steel Pipes and Tubes market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Stainless Steel Pipes and Tubes value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Seamless Pipes and Tubes
- Welded Pipes and Tubes
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Oil and Gas
- Food Industry
- Power Industry
- Chemical Industry
- Water Treatment
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Pohang Iron & Steel (POSCO)
- Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal (NSSMC)
- Tianjin Pipe (Group) Corporation
- Zhejiang JIULI Hi-tech Metals
- Tata Steel
- AK Steel
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Stainless Steel Pipes and Tubes consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Stainless Steel Pipes and Tubes market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Stainless Steel Pipes and Tubes manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Stainless Steel Pipes and Tubes with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Stainless Steel Pipes and Tubes submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.