For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
A Stainless Steel Floor & Shower floor drain is a plumbing fixture that is installed in the floor of a structure, mainly designed to remove any standing water near it. They are usually round, but can also be square or rectangular. They usually range from 2 to 12 inches (5.1 to 30.5 cm); most are 4 inches (10 cm) in diameter. They have gratings that are made of Stainless Steel.
In this study, the market for Stainless Steel Floor & Shower Drains consumption divided into six geographic regions. In terms of value, North America accounted for 35.96% of Global Stainless Steel Floor & Shower Drains market share, in the Europe 35.06%, in China 15.67%, in Asia-Pacific 8.79%, in Central & South America 2.97% and in Middle East and Africa 1.56%. Among all regions, North America is estimated to represent the highest share. In terms of volume, China occupied the largest global market share and is forecast to grow at a faster pace versus other regions during the forecast period, driven by the real estate market.
According to this study, over the next five years the Stainless Steel Floor & Shower Drains market will register a 2.4% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 1490 million by 2024, from US$ 1290 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Stainless Steel Floor & Shower Drains business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Stainless Steel Floor & Shower Drains market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Stainless Steel Floor & Shower Drains value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Traditional Water Seal Floor Drains
- Spring-type Floor Drain
- Suction Stone Floor Drain
- Gravity Floor Drain
- Others Type
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Household Used
- Commercial Used
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Watts Water Technologies
- Sioux Chief Mfg
- Jay R. Smith Mfg
- KESSEL AG
- Zurn Industries
- Unidrain A/S
- Beijing Runde Hongtu
- Ferplast Srl
- Gridiron SpA
- Caggiati Maurizio
- WeiXing NBM
- Josam Company
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Stainless Steel Floor & Shower Drains consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Stainless Steel Floor & Shower Drains market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Stainless Steel Floor & Shower Drains manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Stainless Steel Floor & Shower Drains with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Stainless Steel Floor & Shower Drains submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.