For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Sports nutrition products, such as sports drinks, supplements, and food that include protein powders, Isotonic drink powder, capsule/tablets (creatine/branched chain amino acids and others), supplement powder, ready-to-drink protein drinks, carbohydrate drinks, protein bars, carbohydrate/energy bars and other supplements. These products are developed for, and consumed by athletes and bodybuilders to improve their overall health, performance, and muscle growth. Sports drinks were conventionally used by athletes to replenish the water level in the body. Bodybuilders are the major users of sports supplements. However, these products are undergoing mass adoption by lifestyle and recreational users.
According to this study, over the next five years the Sports Nutrition and Supplement market will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ xx million by 2024, from US$ xx million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Sports Nutrition and Supplement business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Sports Nutrition and Supplement market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Sports Nutrition and Supplement value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Recreational Users
- Lifestyle Users
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- The Coca-Cola Company
- Abbott Nutrition Inc.
- PepsiCo Inc.
- Glanbia Plc.
- Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc.
- Yakult Honsha Co. Ltd.
- Post Holdings Inc.
- GNC Holdings
- Clif Bar & Company
- Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
- Atlantic Multipower UK Limited
- GlaxoSmithKline PLC
- Olimp Laboratories
- Ultimate Nutrition Inc.
- PowerBar Europe GmbH
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Sports Nutrition and Supplement consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Sports Nutrition and Supplement market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Sports Nutrition and Supplement manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Sports Nutrition and Supplement with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Sports Nutrition and Supplement submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.