A spa is a therapeutic water treatment. People go to the spa to feel as though they're the center of attention. With spa management software, customers can book their own appointments online. These suites also provide businesses with marketing and automation capabilities that help them attract and retain more customers.
The introduction of specialized spa management software is having a huge impact on the appointment-based industry. With spa management software, customers can book their own appointments online. These suites also provide businesses with marketing and automation capabilities that help them attract and retain more customers. The marketplace for products and services is shifting, with more people preferring to spend their money on "experiences" rather than just buying more "stuff."
Currently, the market concentration rate is low. Regional characteristics of products are obvious. Leading international players include Book4Time, Mindbody, Phorest, Millennium, Jonas Software etc. There are many small local players spread in each separate country, to meet the needs of local spas.
According to this study, over the next five years the Spa Management Software market will register a 20.1% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 570 million by 2024, from US$ 230 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global revenue market share of key companies in Spa Management Software business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of Spa Management Software market by product type, application, key companies and key regions.
This study considers the Spa Management Software value generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019 in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 10.7.
- Cloud Based
- Web Based
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 10.8.
- Large Enterprised
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Jonas Software
- Salon Iris
- Envision Software
- Shenzhen Cecheng
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key players and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Spa Management Software market size by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Spa Management Software market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Spa Management Software players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Spa Management Software with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the size of Spa Management Software submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.