For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Solar Thermal Collector collects heat by absorbing sunlight. A collector is a device for capturing solar radiation. Solar radiation is energy in the form of electromagnetic radiation from the infrared (long) to the ultraviolet (short) wavelengths. The quantity of solar energy striking the Earth's surface (solar constant) averages about 1,000 watts per square meter under clear skies, depending upon weather conditions, location and orientation.
Although Chinese overall economic downward trend in the past few years, and international economic situation is complicated, the enormous potential of the solar thermal industry still make many manufacturers can't wait to enter into the market. In the future, solar thermal industry may be in a development peak period.
There is a certain market space in demand of solar thermal collectors, efficient solar thermal collectors will determine whether an enterprise can achieve a success, small and medium size enterprises need to increase investment in research and development to innovate new products
Despite the presence of competition problems, due to the global recovery trend is clear, investors are still optimistic about this area; the future will still have more new investment enter the field.
As large demand of high-efficient products at home and abroad, many companies began to enter the field of high-end. Currently, the Chinese solar thermal collector industry is not only begin to transit to high-efficient solar thermal collector products, while still extend in downstream industry chain.
Although sales of solar thermal collector brought a lot of opportunities, the study group recommends the new entrants just having money but without technical advantage and downstream support do not to enter into the solar thermal collector field.
According to this study, over the next five years the Solar Thermal Collector market will register a 2.2% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 5230 million by 2024, from US$ 4590 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Solar Thermal Collector business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Solar Thermal Collector market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Solar Thermal Collector value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Flat plate collectors
- Evacuated tube collectors
- Solar air collectors
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Space heating applications
- Process heat applications
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Viessmann Werke
- Prime Laser Tech
- Nobel Xilinakis
- BDR Thermea
- Modulo Solar
- Supreme Solar
- Ritter Energie
- Grammer Solar
- Conserval Engineering
- Shandong Sang Le
- Linuo Paradigma
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Solar Thermal Collector consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Solar Thermal Collector market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Solar Thermal Collector manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Solar Thermal Collector with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Solar Thermal Collector submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.