For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Sodium Methoxide is a chemical compound with the formula CH3ONa. It is divided into Sodium Methoxide powder and Sodium Methoxide solution.
Sodium Methoxide Solution in Methanol is a clear viscose liquid that smells like alcohol. Sodium Methoxide powder is a white powdered solid that does not have an odor. The substance is flammable, but is not explosive; it can decompose when exposed to high heat. It is very hygroscopic and decomposes quickly. It is only stable under exclusion of air and moisture. It is typically sold as a 25% to 30% solution in methanol.
First, Sodium Methoxide is a kind of strong base, can be used in agrochemicals industry, pharmaceuticals industry, biofuels industry and other fields. Especially can be used in biofuels industry, biofuels can be used to replace part oil in the world. So Sodium Methoxide is a kind of huge market potential chemical product.
Second, the main raw materials of Sodium Methoxide are sodium metal or caustic soda and methanol. With the development of the downstream industries, Sodium Methoxide production keeps increase recent years, because some sodium metal and caustic soda manufacturers entered the Sodium Methoxide industry
Third, all manufactures in the world are committed to the improvement of product. Recently some manufactures of China can almost catch up with the world's leading technology.
Fourth, the import and export percent of this industry is not high. Because many international manufactures expand their business through building factories or investments.
Fifth, Sodium Methoxide industry is affected by the economy and policy. With the global economic recovery, more and more people pay attention to rising environment standards, especially in underdevelopment regions that have a large population and fast economic growth, the need of Sodium Methoxide will increase.
Sixth, we tend to believe Sodium Methoxide technology has been very mature and advanced, and the consumption increasing degree will show a smooth curve. On product prices, the slow downward trend in recent years will maintain in the future, as competition intensifies, prices gap between different brands will go narrowing. Similarly, there will be fluctuation in gross margin.
Seventh, the global Sodium Methoxide production will increase to 1000 KMT in 2015, from 673 K MT in 2010, it is estimated that the global Sodium Methoxide demand will develop with an average growth rate of 2% in the coming five years.
According to this study, over the next five years the Sodium Methoxide market will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ xx million by 2024, from US$ xx million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Sodium Methoxide business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Sodium Methoxide market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Sodium Methoxide value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Sodium metal
- Caustic soda
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Biodiesel industry
- Edible catalyst and analytical reagent industry
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- SMOTEC Plus
- Gelsenchem Chemical
- Shilpa Medicare
- Supra Group
- Anhui Jinbang Medicine Chemical
- Sky Chemical
- Hengfa Chemical
- Quanzhou Henghe Chemical
- Lantai Industry
- Jiangsu Tianhong Chemical
- Xusheng Chemical
- Jingying Fine Chemical
- Huixin Chemical
- Henan Xingyang Sodium Methoxide
- JC Chemical
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Sodium Methoxide consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Sodium Methoxide market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Sodium Methoxide manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Sodium Methoxide with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Sodium Methoxide submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.