For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
According to this study, over the next five years the Sodium/Glucose Cotransporter 2 (SGLT 2) Inhibitors market will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ xx million by 2024, from US$ xx million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Sodium/Glucose Cotransporter 2 (SGLT 2) Inhibitors business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Sodium/Glucose Cotransporter 2 (SGLT 2) Inhibitors market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Sodium/Glucose Cotransporter 2 (SGLT 2) Inhibitors value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Invokana (Canagliflozin)
- Jardiance (Empagliflozin)
- Farxiga/Forxiga (Dapagliflozin)
- Suglat (Ipragliflozin)
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Medical Research Institute
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Eli Lilly
- Janssen Pharmaceuticals
- Boehringer Ingelheim
- Bristol Myers Squibb
- Kotobuki Pharmaceutical
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Sodium/Glucose Cotransporter 2 (SGLT 2) Inhibitors consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Sodium/Glucose Cotransporter 2 (SGLT 2) Inhibitors market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Sodium/Glucose Cotransporter 2 (SGLT 2) Inhibitors manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Sodium/Glucose Cotransporter 2 (SGLT 2) Inhibitors with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Sodium/Glucose Cotransporter 2 (SGLT 2) Inhibitors submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.