For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Single Nucleotide Polymorphism (SNP) Genotyping is the measurement of genetic variations of single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs) between members of a species. It is a form of genotyping, which is the measurement of more general genetic variation. SNP genotyping is not only the genetic markers present in most, but also the most promising markers. SNP genotyping as the most potential for development of molecular markers, it cans achieve large-scale highly automated, thus it is more suited to a huge number of detection and analysis, has been widely used in biology, agriculture, medicine, biological evolution and other fields.
SNP genotyping is the simplest form of DNA variation among individuals. These simple changes can be of transition or transversion type and they occur throughout the genome at a frequency of about one in 1,000 bp. In the whole SNP genotyping industry, only a few companies can provide SNP genotyping platform while SNP genotyping service provider are located widely in the world.
SNP genotyping has various genotyping methods, such as TaqMan probe method, SNaPshot method, .MassArray method, .Illumina BeadXpress, HRM method and so on. Each method has its own characteristics. SNP genotyping will adopt an appropriate method according their customers' specific demand or wanted results.
Illumina, Affymetrix and Applied Biosystems are industry leaders. They can provide SNP genotyping platform, reagent and service to their clients. Besides, all of them have authorized companies around the word to use their platform to offer genotyping service to some countries. In fact, in the platform field, the industry is still highly monopolized for the time being.
We tend to believe that this industry still has a bright future, considering the current gene research. There is also no doubt that there are will be more and more companies to provide innovative SNP genotyping related products and service to customers in the next few years, promoting the industry to develop healthily.
According to this study, over the next five years the Single Nucleotide Polymorphism (SNP) Genotyping market will register a 21.2% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 24100 million by 2024, from US$ 7620 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global revenue market share of key companies in Single Nucleotide Polymorphism (SNP) Genotyping business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of Single Nucleotide Polymorphism (SNP) Genotyping market by product type, application, key companies and key regions.
This study considers the Single Nucleotide Polymorphism (SNP) Genotyping value generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019 in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 10.7.
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 10.8.
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Applied Biosystems
- Agilent Technologies
- Beckman Coulter
- Luminex Corporation
- Enzo Life Sciences
- Ocimum Biosolutions
- GE Healthcare
- Douglas Scientific
- Beijing Sunbiotech
- HuaGene Biotech
- Generay Biotech
- Shanghai Biochip
- HD Biosciences
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key players and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Single Nucleotide Polymorphism (SNP) Genotyping market size by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Single Nucleotide Polymorphism (SNP) Genotyping market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Single Nucleotide Polymorphism (SNP) Genotyping players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Single Nucleotide Polymorphism (SNP) Genotyping with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the size of Single Nucleotide Polymorphism (SNP) Genotyping submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.