For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Siliconized Film also called silicone coated film, which is a film with a silicone coated surface, serves as an easily separated liner for labels.
The global production of siliconized film increased from 3895 Million Sq.m in 2013 to 4618 Million Sq.m in 2017, at a CAGR of 4.15%. In 2017, the global siliconized film market is led by China. Europe is the second-largest region-wise market.
Currently, Loparex, Polyplex, Siliconature, Avery Dennison, UPM Raflatac and Mondi are the leaders of siliconized film industry. Loparex is a global leader. In 2017, the production of Loparex was 715.2 Million Sq.m, and the company held a production share of 15.09%. In Europe and the United States, Loparex, Siliconature, UPM Raflatac, Mondi and Laufenberg GmbHy are the market leader. Loparex, Polyplex, Siliconature, Mitsubishi Polyester Film, Nan Ya Plastics, Toray and Xinfeng Group are leaders in the Asia Pacific market.
Siliconized films are mainly used for labels, tapes and medical products. In 2017, labels application hold 49% of the consumption market share. Release films are mainly used in the label industry because they are resistant to high temperatures and provide extreme durability. PET is a common film release liner substrate because its offers good tensile strength, and thermal stability. BOPP is used in highly specialized applications where its good chemical and abrasion resistance is needed.
Despite the presence of competition problems, due to the global recovery trend is clear, investors are still optimistic about this area. In the future, the market in developed countries will have some growth and the market in developing countries will have a faster growth rate. In the globe, emerging economies countries support labels and tapes industry.
According to this study, over the next five years the Siliconized Film market will register a 4.4% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 2210 million by 2024, from US$ 1710 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Siliconized Film business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Siliconized Film market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Siliconized Film value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- PET Substrate Siliconized Film
- PE Substrate Siliconized Film
- PP Substrate Siliconized Film
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Medical Products
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Avery Dennison
- UPM Raflatac
- Laufenberg GmbH
- Nan Ya Plastics
- Mitsubishi Polyester Film
- YIHUA TORAY
- Mitsui Chemicals Tohcello
- SJA Film Technologies
- Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics
- Molymer Group
- Garware Polyester
- Ganpathy Industries
- Xinfeng Group
- Xing Yuan Release Film
- Zhongxing New Material Technology
- Road Ming Phenix Optical
- Hengyu Film
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Siliconized Film consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Siliconized Film market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Siliconized Film manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Siliconized Film with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Siliconized Film submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.