For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Shipping containers are defined as containers that facilitate the transport and carriage of goods without the need to unload and/or reload the cargo at intermediate points.
At present, the manufactures of Shipping Containers are concentrated in United States, China, Europe, Japan, Taiwan, and Asia Other. Among them, USA, China and Europe play important roles. The global leading players in this market are CIMC, SINGAMAS, CXIC Group, Shanghai Universal Logistics Equipment, Maersk Container Industry, Charleston Marine Containers, Sea Box and Hoover Container Solutions.
The shipping containers are mainly used by food transport, Consumer Goods Transport and Industrial Product Transport. The main types of shipping containers are Dry Freight Containers and Refrigerated Containers The dominated type of shipping containers is Dry Freight Containers, accounting for about 80 % consumption market share.
Despite the presence of competition problems, due to the increasing demand of freight industry, investors are still optimistic about this area, the future will still have more new investment enter the field. In the next five years, the consumption volume will keep increasing, as well as the consumption value.
According to this study, over the next five years the Shipping Containers market will register a 1.1% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 3980 million by 2024, from US$ 3760 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global revenue market share of key companies in Shipping Containers business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of Shipping Containers market by product type, application, key companies and key regions.
This study considers the Shipping Containers value generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019 in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 10.7.
- Dry Freight Containers
- Refrigerated Containers
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 10.8.
- Food Transport
- Consumer Goods Transport
- Industrial Product Transport
- Other Applications
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- CXIC Group
- Shanghai Universal Logistics Equipment
- Maersk Container Industry
- Charleston Marine Containers
- Sea Box
- Hoover Container Solutions
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key players and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Shipping Containers market size by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Shipping Containers market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Shipping Containers players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Shipping Containers with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the size of Shipping Containers submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.