For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Seed coating agents are compounds effective in protecting seed and young seedlings from attack by disease and insects. They may also supply nutrition for young seedling growth.
Figure Picture of Seed Coating Agent
Seed coating agent is essential for seed such as wheat, corn, soybean and others. Currently, there are many types' seed coating agent, like suspended seed coating agent, emulsions and wettable powder. Suspended seed coating agent took the largest share of 81.79% in 2015.
Seed coating agent is mainly produced in China, North America, Europe and Asia (Ex-China). In 2015, China is the largest production region, with a production share of 36.26%. North America and Europe are separately produced 23312 MT and 21386 MT in 2015. Asia (Ex-China) seed coating agent production was 5367, with a share of 6.58%.
In China, there are many manufacturers producing seed coating agent. They usually purchase raw material from other chemical companies. While in North America and Europe, manufacturers mostly produce raw materials by themself. As for downstream application, China seed coating agent manufacturers sell their products to seed producers or farmers and others. In North America and Europe, seed coating agent producers also coat seed with their own products. Most manufacturers in North America and Europe have formed a complete industrial chain, from raw material supply to downstream consumption.
Seed coating agent industry concentration is low. Manufacturers are distributed all over the world. Owing to the special performance of seed coating agent, downstream demand for it has increasing from 2011 to 2016. In 2011, global consumption was about 58724 MT. By 2016, we predict that global consumption will be 88075 MT, with an average increase rate of 8.44% from 2011 to 2016.
In the future, we predict that global production will continue to increase. By 2022, it may be 150428 MT. Also there exist alternatives crisis in this industry. So market participants should pay much attention to technology research and development.
According to this study, over the next five years the Seed Coating Agent market will register a 6.3% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 3110 million by 2024, from US$ 2150 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Seed Coating Agent business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Seed Coating Agent market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Seed Coating Agent value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Suspended Seed Coating Agent
- Wettable powder
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Germains Seed Technology
- Croda International
- Clariant International
- Precision Laboratories
- Chromatech Incorporated
- Sumitomo Chemical
- Volkschem Crop Science
- Beinong Haili
- Henan Zhongzhou
- Sichuan Redseed
- Liaoning Zhuangmiao-Tech
- Jilin Bada Pesticide
- Anwei Fengle Agrochem
- Tianjin Lirun Beifang
- Green Agrosino
- Shandong Huayang
- Chongqing Zhongyiji
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Seed Coating Agent consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Seed Coating Agent market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Seed Coating Agent manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Seed Coating Agent with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Seed Coating Agent submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.