For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
SBR styrene-butadiene latex cement concrete is a stable emulsion synthesized by low temperature emulsion of butadiene and styrene. The product is specially developed according to the characteristics of modified cement concrete. It is used in construction, highway, railway, special bridge and oil well. And widely used in military facilities engineering. By adding SBR styrene-butadiene latex, it can significantly improve the temperature sensitivity, low temperature performance, viscosity, crack resistance and anti-aging properties of concrete.
The market concentration rate of SBR Cement Additive is medium. The global key SBR Cement Additive manufacturers include Sika, BASF, Bostik, MAPEI, Parex, Asahi Kasei, KÖSTER, Fosroc, Henkel, Euclid Chemical, Trinseo, Xianyuan Chemical, Qiaolongetc. Among them, Sika and BASF are key players, which owns a broad product portfolio of construction chemicals. In 2018, the share of top 5 players takes 42% of global SBR latex cement additive market. SBR Latex is the most widly used type, which takes 7.45% of global market share in 2018.
According to this study, over the next five years the SBR Cement Additive market will register a 4.3% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 1168.1 million by 2024, from US$ 946.6 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in SBR Cement Additive business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of SBR Cement Additive market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the SBR Cement Additive value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- SBR Latex
- SBR Powder
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Bonding Slurries
- Concrete Repair
- Floor Toppings and Screeds
- External Wall Renders
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Asahi Kasei
- Euclid Chemical
- Xianyuan Chemical
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global SBR Cement Additive consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of SBR Cement Additive market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global SBR Cement Additive manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the SBR Cement Additive with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of SBR Cement Additive submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.