For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Rotary Indexer is the rotary motion equipment which realizes the intermittent movement. Precision, speed, and life are three important elements for rotary indexer.
Rotary Indexer has a large transmission torque, high positioning accuracy, smooth high-speed operation, positioning self-locking, low noise and other notable features, is an ideal production replace the Geneva mechanism, no-full gear mechanism, the ratchet mechanism and other traditional intermittent agencies.
Rotary Indexer is a necessary kind of motion in many areas of mechanical engineering, precision measuring, machine assembling and inspection.
The products are widely used in pharmaceutical machinery, presses automatic feed mechanism, food packaging machinery, glass machinery, ceramic machinery, tobacco machinery, filling machinery, printing machinery, electrical machinery, machining centers , automatic tool changer and other automated machinery.
North America has the largest global export quantity and manufacturers in Rotary Indexer market, while the Europe is the second sales volume market for Rotary Indexer in 2016.
In the industry, Weiss profits most in 2016 and recent years, while DE-STA-CO and CDS ranked 2 and 3.The market share of them is 15.94%, 13.13% and 7.61% in 2016.The gap of market share is keep on enlarged due to different strategy.
Rotary Indexer technology is much mature now, and new enterprises can not surpass existing famous brands on reputation or design in the short term. So, the study group recommends the new entrants need to be considered carefully before enter into this field.
According to this study, over the next five years the Rotary Indexer market will register a 2.9% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 630 million by 2024, from US$ 530 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Rotary Indexer business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Rotary Indexer market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Rotary Indexer value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Heavy-duty Rotary Indexer
- Light-load Rotary Indexer
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Automatic Assembly and Conveying Machinery
- Pharmaceutical and Food Machinery
- Automatic Tool Changer - Processing Machine
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- GSD Cam
- SOPAP Automation
- Colombo Filippetti
- Shandong Hongbang
- Huachi Cam
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Rotary Indexer consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Rotary Indexer market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Rotary Indexer manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Rotary Indexer with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Rotary Indexer submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.