For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) technology can track and record the location, time of entry and exit from a designated area of persons and objects.
Radio Frequency ID (RFID) is one of the industry's hottest technologies. There are large amounts of information published on the subject, stemming largely from the recent announcements of interest from major companies like Wal-Mart, the Department of Defense, International Paper, and Proctor and Gamble.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that RFID Equipment will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global RFID Equipment market for 2018-2023.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of RFID Equipment market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- by Wafer-size
Segmentation by application:
- Logistics and Transportation
- Security and Access Control Application
- Animal Tracking
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Alien Technology
- NXP Semiconductors
- Gemalto NV
- Texas Instruments
- Savi Technology
- Checkpoint Systems
- Zebra Technologies
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global RFID Equipment consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of RFID Equipment market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global RFID Equipment manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the RFID Equipment with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of RFID Equipment submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.