For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Remote patient monitoring (RPM) uses digital technologies to collect medical and other forms of health data from individuals in one location and electronically transmit that information securely to health care providers in a different location for assessment and recommendations. Monitoring programs can collect a wide range of health data from the point of care, such as vital signs, weight, blood pressure, blood sugar, blood oxygen levels, heart rate, and electrocardiograms.
Main player in china are New Element Medical, Shanghai Siwei Medical, Yocaly and Life Care Networks. They together with more than 75% market share in 2015 and New Element Medical is the largest player with about 40% market share in 2015.
Product types in China mainly include Electrocardioscanner, Blood Pressure Monitor and other device like Blood lipid detector, Blood - Oxygen Monitor ect. Electrocardioscanner is the largest product type, with almost 65% of market in 2015; Blood Pressure Monitor is the second with nearly 18% of market share.
Applications of the product mainly is hospital and household. Product for hospital is much expensive than household with only 8% of product share and occupy 30% of Revenue share.
According to this study, over the next five years the Remote Patient Monitoring Devices market will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ xx million by 2024, from US$ xx million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Remote Patient Monitoring Devices business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Remote Patient Monitoring Devices market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Remote Patient Monitoring Devices value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Vital Sign Monitors
- Blood Pressure Monitor
- Pulse Oximeters
- Heart Rate Monitor (ECG)
- Temperature Monitor
- Respiratory Rate Monitor
- Brain Monitor (EEG)
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Cancer Treatment
- Cardiovascular Diseases Treatment
- Diabetes Treatment
- Sleep Disorder Treatment
- Weight Management and Fitness Monitoring
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- CAS Medical Systems
- CONTEC MEDICAL
- GE Healthcare
- Guangdong Biolight Meditech
- Mindray Medical
- Nihon Kohden
- Philips Healthcare
- Spacelabs Healthcare
- St. Jude Medical
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Remote Patient Monitoring Devices consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Remote Patient Monitoring Devices market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Remote Patient Monitoring Devices manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Remote Patient Monitoring Devices with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Remote Patient Monitoring Devices submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.