For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
According to this study, over the next five years the Refinery Process Additives market will register a 4.1% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 1675.9 million by 2024, from US$ 1424.3 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Refinery Process Additives business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Refinery Process Additives market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Refinery Process Additives value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Product Quality Improvement Additives
- Environmental Protection Additives
- Extend Operating Cycle and Reduce Energy Consumption Additives
- Raw Oil Quality & Catalytic Activity Improvement Additives
- Product Distribution Improvement Additives
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Crude Oil Processing
- Fluid Catalytic Cracking
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Nalco Company
- Johnson Matthey (Interact)
- SUEZ Water Technologies & Solutions
- Dorf Ketal Chemicals
- Grace Catalysts Technologies
- GE(Baker Hughes)
- Jiangsu Taihu New Materials
- Xingyun Chem
- Evonik Industries
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Refinery Process Additives consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Refinery Process Additives market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Refinery Process Additives manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Refinery Process Additives with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Refinery Process Additives submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.