For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In silicon solar cells, forming good ohmic contact between the emitter and the metal with minimum contact resistance is critical to achieve peak electrical performance. Silver paste is commonly used to form contact. Factors related to paste chemistry, process conditions and the solar cell wafers influence the contact quality.
At present, in the foreign industrial developed countries the PV metallization silver paste industry is generally at a more advanced level, the world's large enterprises are mainly concentrated in Europe and USA. Meanwhile, foreign companies have more advanced equipment, strong R & D capability, the technical level is in a leading position.
In back side silver paste industry, the top three manufacturers are Dupont, Giga Solar, Heraeus, respectively with global production market share as 16.07%, 12.51% and 7.04% in 2015. Other key manufacturers include Daejoo, Monocrystal, AgPro, Dongjin, Cermet, Exojet, Wuhan Youleguang, EGing, Rutech, Xi'an Chuanglian and Leed.
According to this study, over the next five years the PV Metallization Silver Paste market will register a 5.6% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 4790 million by 2024, from US$ 3460 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in PV Metallization Silver Paste business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of PV Metallization Silver Paste market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the PV Metallization Silver Paste value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Front Side PV Metallization Silver Paste
- Back Side PV Metallization Silver Paste
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Cell
- Monocrystalline Silicon Solar Cell
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Giga Solar
- Samsung SDI
- Xi'an Chuanglian
- Wuhan Youleguang
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global PV Metallization Silver Paste consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of PV Metallization Silver Paste market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global PV Metallization Silver Paste manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the PV Metallization Silver Paste with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of PV Metallization Silver Paste submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.