For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
PTFE fabric is a fabric in which the warp and weft threads are 100% PTFE or e-PTFE.Expanded PTFE (EPTFE) is one of the more innovative variations in the processing and application of PTFE in recent times. In the late 1960's, a process was developed to stretch PTFE film (known as expanded PTFE or ePTFE) to the point it becomes porous, thus allowing passage of small molecules such as air and water vapor, yet still repelling polar liquids such as water. Expanded PTFE, often fabric supported as part of a layered composite, found applications in areas such as in rain resistant breathable clothing and many industrial venting applications.
According to this study, over the next five years the PTFE FABRIC market will register a 2.0% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 650 million by 2024, from US$ 580 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in PTFE FABRIC business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of PTFE FABRIC market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the PTFE FABRIC value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Porous PTFE Glass Fabric
- Non-Porous PTFE Glass Fabric
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- WL Gore&Associates
- Shanghai JINYOU Fluorine Materials
- DongYang JinLong Filtertech
- JIFA Group
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global PTFE FABRIC consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of PTFE FABRIC market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global PTFE FABRIC manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the PTFE FABRIC with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of PTFE FABRIC submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.