For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Poultry drugs are chemical substances used to diagnose, treat, prevent, or cure the various diseases. Poultry drugs are used to prevent or cure the various poultry diseases such as infectious diseases, gout, helminthiasis, and nutritional disorders among others.
Increase in the demand for healthy meat and poultry products, rise in prevalence of various infectious diseases such as avian influenza, rise in R&D activities for the innovation of newer drugs, and increase in animal healthcare expenditure are expected to bolster the poultry drugs anticoccidial market. Moreover, government initiations for protecting the poultry industry, innovation of newer drugs and vaccines, and increase in the number of poultry farms are expected to bolster the global poultry antiviral drugs market. However, stringent regulatory guidelines for the product approval, adverse effects associated with drugs, lack of awareness about the poultry diseases in underdeveloped countries, and high R&D expenditure may impede the growth of global poultry drugs market.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Poultry Drugs will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Poultry Drugs market for 2018-2023.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Poultry Drugs market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Anti-inflammatory Drugs
Segmentation by application:
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Boehringer Ingelheim
- Bayer Animal Health
- Phibro Animal Health
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Poultry Drugs consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Poultry Drugs market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Poultry Drugs manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Poultry Drugs with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Poultry Drugs submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.