For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Portable Ultrasound Equipment refers to the device use the ultrasound technology, which is a kind of medical ultrasound devices with portable superiority comparing with general big ultrasound devices in the hospital.
Portable Ultrasound Equipment are often moved from one procedure area to another. This system enables clinicians to provide patient care in a wide range of clinical environments. At present, Portable Ultrasound Equipment industry is generally at a more advanced level in the foreign technology. Meanwhile, foreign companies have more mature technology, strong R & D capability, technical level is in a leading position. But foreign companies' manufacturing cost is relatively high, compared with china's companies. The manufacturing cost is competitive disadvantage, as the Chinese Portable Ultrasound Equipment production enterprise technology continues to improve, their share in the international market is increasing, competitiveness in the international market gradually increasing.
According to this study, over the next five years the Portable Ultrasound Equipment (Portable Ultrasound Devices) market will register a 3.3% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 8430 million by 2024, from US$ 6930 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Portable Ultrasound Equipment (Portable Ultrasound Devices) business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Portable Ultrasound Equipment (Portable Ultrasound Devices) market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Portable Ultrasound Equipment (Portable Ultrasound Devices) value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Cart-/Trolley-Based Ultrasound Equipment
- Handheld Ultrasound Equipment
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Home Care
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Mindray Medical
- Boston Scientific
- BenQ Medical
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Portable Ultrasound Equipment (Portable Ultrasound Devices) consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Portable Ultrasound Equipment (Portable Ultrasound Devices) market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Portable Ultrasound Equipment (Portable Ultrasound Devices) manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Portable Ultrasound Equipment (Portable Ultrasound Devices) with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Portable Ultrasound Equipment (Portable Ultrasound Devices) submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.