For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Polyoxymethylene (POM) is an engineering thermoplastic that is used in various applications in automobile, electronic and consumer goods industries. Characteristics of Polyoxymethylene (POM) make it applicable for usage in various end-user applications such as manufacture of electronic appliances, electrical parts, children's toys and disposable applicators among others.
As Chinese overall economic downward trend in the past few years, and international economic situation is complicated, in the next few years there will be many uncertainties, and coupled with polyoxymethylene(POM) industry in short supply on the market in the past few years, more and more companies enter into polyoxymethylene(POM) industry, the current demand for polyoxymethylene(POM) product is relatively low, lack of demand, excess supply.
In the future, the global consumption of polyoxymethylene(POM) will maintain a 4.6% growth rate ,consumption is expected in 2021 will be 947.3K MT. Therefores, polyoxymethylene(POM) overcapacity situation will not change much, the average operating rate will remain at 88% to 93%.
Carpet product demand market there is also a certain space, but basically showing the scarcity of environment-friendly products, low-end products, and excess capacity, there is a large market demand for environment-friendly products to seize market share of imports acts.
Despite the presence of competition problems, due to the global recovery trend is clear, investors are still optimistic about this area; the future will still have more new investment enter the field.
Along with the development of Chinese domestic polyoxymethylene(POM), Chinese domestic polyoxymethylene(POM) has been very mature and advanced, and the performance distance has been shortening compared with the imported polyoxymethylene(POM).
6. As large demand of environment-friendly products at home and abroad, many companies began to enter the field of environment-friendly. Currently, the Chinese polyoxymethylene(POM) industry is not only begin to transit to environment-friendly polyoxymethylene(POM) products, while still extend in the resource-rich land and downstream industry chain.
According to this study, over the next five years the Polyoxymethylene(POM) market will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ xx million by 2024, from US$ xx million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Polyoxymethylene(POM) business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Polyoxymethylene(POM) market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Polyoxymethylene(POM) value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Automotive Industry
- Others(Medical, Devices, Healthcare etc.)
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Polyplastics Co.,Ltd
- Mitsubishi Engineering-Plastics Corporation
- HENAN ENERGY AND CHEMICAL INDUSTRY
- Shenhua Ningxia Coal Industry Group Co., Ltd
- CNOOC Tianye Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Formosa Plastics Corporation
- Asahi Kasei
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Polyoxymethylene(POM) consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Polyoxymethylene(POM) market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Polyoxymethylene(POM) manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Polyoxymethylene(POM) with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Polyoxymethylene(POM) submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.