For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Gas Separation Membranes is an interphase between two adjacent phases acting as a selective barrier, regulating the transport of gases among gas mixtures.
Gas Separation Membranes are mainly classified into the following types: Hollow Fiber, Spiral wound, and others. Hollow Fiber is the most widely used type which takes up about 86.89 % of the total in 2016 in Global.
The Gas Separation Membranes average price in global is in the decline trend, from 1152 $/unit in 2012 to 1019 $/unit in 2017. The price will be in decline trend if more capacity goes into operation and price of the raw material get reduction in the future. The Gas Separation Membranes sales will reach about 432 K Units in 2016 from 376 K Units in 2012 in global, with the CAGR of 3.51%.
USA is the largest consumption countries of Gas Separation Membranes in the world in the past few years and it will keep the same position in the next few years, the market share of the USA is about 37% in 2016, followed by Europe (33%), China (14%) and Japan (9%).
USA, Germany, France, Japan and China are now the key producers in the world, while USA is the largest with the share more than 50%. There are some producer manufacturing Gas Separation Membranes in China, such as Tianbang, SSS, etc. and some abroad companies, e.g. IGS, have plants in China, too.
Air Products, Air Liquide, UBE, Grasys, Evonik, Schlumberger, IGS, Honeywell, and MTR are the key suppliers in global market. Top 3 took up about 64% of the global production in 2016. Air Products, Air Liquide, UBE, which have leading technology and market position, are well-known suppliers all around the world.
According to this study, over the next five years the Polymeric Membrane for Separation (Gas Separation Membranes; Polymer Gas Separation Membrane) market will register a 0.9% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 23 million by 2024, from US$ 22 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Polymeric Membrane for Separation (Gas Separation Membranes; Polymer Gas Separation Membrane) business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Polymeric Membrane for Separation (Gas Separation Membranes; Polymer Gas Separation Membrane) market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Polymeric Membrane for Separation (Gas Separation Membranes; Polymer Gas Separation Membrane) value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Hollow Fiber
- Spiral Wound
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Isolation of Inert N2 from Air
- H2 Recovery
- CO2 Removal from Natural Gas
- Vapor/Nitrogen Separation
- Other Applications
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Air Products
- Air Liquide
- Parker Hannifin
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Polymeric Membrane for Separation (Gas Separation Membranes; Polymer Gas Separation Membrane) consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Polymeric Membrane for Separation (Gas Separation Membranes; Polymer Gas Separation Membrane) market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Polymeric Membrane for Separation (Gas Separation Membranes; Polymer Gas Separation Membrane) manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Polymeric Membrane for Separation (Gas Separation Membranes; Polymer Gas Separation Membrane) with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Polymeric Membrane for Separation (Gas Separation Membranes; Polymer Gas Separation Membrane) submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.