For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Polyglycolide (PLGA) is also known as polylactic acid-glycolic acid copolymer, polylactic acid-glycolic acid copolymer. It is a kind of functional macromolecular organic compound which is degradable by the random polymerization of two kinds of monomeric lactic acid and glycolic acid. It has good biocompatibility, non-toxicity, good capsular and film forming properties, and is widely used. Used in pharmaceutical, medical engineering materials and modern industrial fields. In the United States, PLGA passed the FDA certification and was officially included as a pharmaceutical excipient in the US Pharmacopoeia.
Polyethylene lactide is a random copolymer, amorphous polymer with a glass transition temperature between 40-60 ° C. It is widely used in surgical sutures, anti-adhesion films, and tissue engineering scaffolds. Compared with PLA, PLGA can control the degradation time of polymer according to different GA content, and the material is soft and elastic. Different types of PLGA can be prepared in different monomer ratios, for example: PLGA 75:25 means that the polymer consists of 75% lactic acid and 25% glycolic acid. The degree of degradation of PLGA varies with monomer ratio, and the greater the proportion of glycolide, the more easily it degrades. However, there are also special cases where the degradation rate is faster when the ratio of the two monomers is 50:50, which takes about two months.
According to this study, over the next five years the Polyglycolide Acid market will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ xx million by 2024, from US$ xx million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Polyglycolide Acid business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Polyglycolide Acid market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Polyglycolide Acid value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- High Viscosity
- Low Viscosity
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Shenzhen Boli
- Medzone Biotech
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Polyglycolide Acid consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Polyglycolide Acid market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Polyglycolide Acid manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Polyglycolide Acid with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Polyglycolide Acid submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.