For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Polyether block amide or PEBA is a thermoplastic elastomer (TPE). It is a block copolymer obtained by polycondensation of a carboxylic acid polyamide with an alcohol termination polyether (Polytetramethylene glycol PTMG), PEG). The general chemical structure is:
HO - (CO - PA - CO - O - PE - O)n - H
Polyether block amide (PEBA) industry is concentrated relatively. Currently, there are several producing companies in the world polyether block amide (PEBA) industry. The main market players are Arkema, EVONIK, EMS and UBE. The sales of polyether block amide (PEBA) will increase to 34185 MT in 2016 from 27851 MT in 2011 with average growth rate of 4.19%.
The global consumption value of polyether block amide (PEBA) increases with the 0.38% average growth rate. Europe and USA are the mainly consumption regions due to the bigger demand of downstream applications. In 2015, these two regions occupied 58.35% of the global consumption value in total.
Polyether block amide (PEBA) mainly has two types, which include polyamide 11 elastomer and polyamide 12 elastomer with difference of raw materials. And each type has application industries relatively. With superior mechanical and dynamic properties of polyether block amide (PEBA), the downstream application industries will need more polyether block amide (PEBA) products. So, polyether block amide (PEBA) has a huge market potential in the future. Manufacturers engaged in the industry are trying to produce good performance polyether block amide (PEBA) through improving technology.
The major raw materials for polyether block amide (PEBA) are PTMG, PEG, PA 11 and PA 12. Fluctuations in the price of the upstream product would impact on the production cost of polyether block amide (PEBA). The production cost of polyether block amide (PEBA) is also an important factor which could impact the price of polyether block amide (PEBA). The polyether block amide (PEBA) manufacturers are trying to reduce production cost by developing production method.
We tend to believe this industry is a rising industry, and the consumption increasing degree will show a smooth growth curve. And the price presents decreasing trend according to the economy development status and international competition. Also, it will be decreasing trend in gross margin.
According to this study, over the next five years the Polyether Block Amide (PEBA) market will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ xx million by 2024, from US$ xx million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Polyether Block Amide (PEBA) business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Polyether Block Amide (PEBA) market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Polyether Block Amide (PEBA) value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Polyamide 11 Elastomer
- Polyamide 12 Elastomer
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Industrial Application
- Medical Industry
- Consumer Goods
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Polyether Block Amide (PEBA) consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Polyether Block Amide (PEBA) market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Polyether Block Amide (PEBA) manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Polyether Block Amide (PEBA) with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Polyether Block Amide (PEBA) submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.