For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In telecommunications, point-to-multipoint communication (P2MP, PTMP or PMP) is communication which is accomplished via a distinct type of one-to-many connection, providing multiple paths from a single location to multiple locations.
Microwave backhaul systems are used for transferring digital data between two distributed points over a radio link. Microwave backhaul technologies are adopted by several mobile operators across the world to transfer huge data traffic over a communication links. Moreover, microwave backhaul systems are growing rapidly as they are capable to deliver large capacity of data with minimized cost.
PMP microwave solutions suit the evolving landscape of these next generation networks owing to its high capacity, rapid deployment and cost efficiency structure. Now and in the future, service providers can maximise efficiency in their backhaul and access networks with increased capacity which PMP microwave brings, as well as compelling TCO benefits which far outstrip other solutions.
The key players are CamBium Networks, Ceragon Networks Ltd, Intracom Telecom, Cambridge Broadband, Ericsson, HUAWEI, Aviat Networks Inc, Airspan, IMEC, HFCL, Comba, Exalt Wireless, Siklu and so on.
Significant and lasting barriers make entry into this market difficult. These barriers include, but are not limited to: (i) product development costs; (ii) capital requirements; (iii) intellectual property rights; (iv) regulatory requirement; and (v) Transitions' unfair methods of competition.
Despite the presence of competition problems, due to the global recovery trend is clear, investors are still optimistic about this area, the future will still have more new investment enter the field. Even so, the market is intensely competitive .The study group recommends the new entrants just having money but without technical advantage and upstream and downstream support do not to enter into this field.
According to this study, over the next five years the Point-to-Multipoint Microwave Backhaul Systems market will register a 7.7% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 800 million by 2024, from US$ 510 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global revenue market share of key companies in Point-to-Multipoint Microwave Backhaul Systems business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of Point-to-Multipoint Microwave Backhaul Systems market by product type, application, key companies and key regions.
This study considers the Point-to-Multipoint Microwave Backhaul Systems value generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019 in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 10.7.
- All outdoor
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 10.8.
- Cecurity and surveillance systems
- Campus buildings
- Control systems
- WISP (wireless Internet service provider)
- Integrating remote business sites
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- CamBium Networks
- Ceragon Networks Ltd
- Intracom Telecom
- Cambridge Broadband
- Aviat Networks Inc
- Cambridge Broadband
- Exalt Wireless
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key players and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Point-to-Multipoint Microwave Backhaul Systems market size by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Point-to-Multipoint Microwave Backhaul Systems market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Point-to-Multipoint Microwave Backhaul Systems players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Point-to-Multipoint Microwave Backhaul Systems with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the size of Point-to-Multipoint Microwave Backhaul Systems submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.