For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Percutaneous transluminal angioplasty (PTA) is a procedure that can open up a blocked blood vessel using a small, flexible plastic tube, or catheter, with a "balloon" at the end of it. When the tube is in place, it inflates to open the blood vessel, or artery, so that normal blood flow is restored.
Increase in the prevalence of peripheral or coronary artery diseases, development in imaging technologies, recent launch of several percutaneous transluminal angioplasty balloons, and rise in R&D for the manufacturing of advanced technology balloons such as drug-eluting balloons are anticipated to fuel the percutanleous transluminal angioplasty balloons market over the forecast period. However, stringent guidelines for product approval, high cost of PTA balloons, and lack of awareness about advanced PTA balloons in underdeveloped countries may restrain the growth of percutaneous transluminal angioplasty balloons market.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Percutaneous Transluminal Angioplasty (PTA) Balloons will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Percutaneous Transluminal Angioplasty (PTA) Balloons market for 2018-2023.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Percutaneous Transluminal Angioplasty (PTA) Balloons market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Drug Eluting Balloons
- Normal Balloons
- Scoring Balloons
- Cutting Balloons
Segmentation by application:
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- C. R. Bard
- Cook Medical
- Cardinal Health
- Boston Scientific
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Percutaneous Transluminal Angioplasty (PTA) Balloons consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Percutaneous Transluminal Angioplasty (PTA) Balloons market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Percutaneous Transluminal Angioplasty (PTA) Balloons manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Percutaneous Transluminal Angioplasty (PTA) Balloons with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Percutaneous Transluminal Angioplasty (PTA) Balloons submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.