For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Pentaerythritol, white crystal or powder, flammable, susceptible to general organic acid ester, a large number of coatings for industrial production of alkyd resins, synthetic advanced lubricants, plasticizers, surfactants and pharmaceuticals, explosives and other raw materials.
Pentaerythritol production are mainly concentrated in China and Europe at present, the output of this two regions occupy global production more than 65%. Pentaerythritol production capacity increased with the increase of the downstream application.
In 2015, the global production of pentaerythritol over 580.55 (K MT); the growth margin is around 15.63% during the last year.
China is major production region in pentaerythritol market.
Although sales of pentaerythritol brought a lot of opportunities, the study group recommends the new entrants who just having money but without technical advantage and downstream support, do not to enter into the pentaerythritol industry.
According to this study, over the next five years the Pentaerythritol (CAS 115-77-5) market will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ xx million by 2024, from US$ xx million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Pentaerythritol (CAS 115-77-5) business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Pentaerythritol (CAS 115-77-5) market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Pentaerythritol (CAS 115-77-5) value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Pentaerythritol -95
- Pentaerythritol -98
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Alkyd Paints
- Alkyd Inks
- Alkyd Adhesives and Sealants
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Ercros SA
- Hubei Yihua Group Co. Ltd.
- Perstorp Holding AB
- Baoding Guoxiu Chemical Industry
- Henan Pengcheng Group
- Kanoria Chemicals and Industries
- Liyang Ruiyang Chemical
- MKS Marmara Entegre Kimya
- Shahid Rasouli
- U-Jin Chemical
- Yunnan Yuntianhua
- Zarja Chemical
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Pentaerythritol (CAS 115-77-5) consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Pentaerythritol (CAS 115-77-5) market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Pentaerythritol (CAS 115-77-5) manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Pentaerythritol (CAS 115-77-5) with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Pentaerythritol (CAS 115-77-5) submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.