For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
According to this study, over the next five years the PE Foam Tape market will register a 5.4% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 3618.9 million by 2024, from US$ 2930.6 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in PE Foam Tape business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of PE Foam Tape market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the PE Foam Tape value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Double Sided
- Single Sided
In 2018, Double Sided accounted for a major share of 84% in the global PE Foam Tape market. And this product segment is poised to reach 3588 M USD by 2025 from 2659 M USD in 2018.
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Buildings & Construction
- Home Appliances
- Other Industries
In PE Foam Tape market, Automotive segment holds an important share in terms of application, and it is expected to reach a volume of 1045 (M Sqm) by 2025, at a CAGR of 5.53% during 2018 and 2025. It means that PE Foam Tape will be promising in the Automotive field in the next couple of years.
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Sanoj Tape Group
- Tesa SE
- Avery Dennison
- Achem (YC Group)
- 3F GmbH
- ADDEV Materials
- Can-Do National Tape
- Adhesive Applications
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global PE Foam Tape consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of PE Foam Tape market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global PE Foam Tape manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the PE Foam Tape with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of PE Foam Tape submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.