For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
A parts washer is a piece of equipment used to remove contaminants or debris, such as dirt, grime, carbon, oil, grease, metal chips, cutting fluids, mold release agents, ink, paint, and corrosion from workpieces. Parts washers are used in new manufacturing and remanufacturing processes; they are designed to clean, degrease and dry bulk loads of small or large parts in preparation for assembly, inspection, surface treatment, packaging and distribution. Parts washers may be as simple as the manual "sink-on-a-drum" common to many auto repair shops, or they may be very complex, multi-stage units with pass-through parts handling systems. Parts washers are essential in maintenance, repair and remanufacturing operations as well, from cleaning fasteners, nuts, bolts and screws to diesel engine blocks and related parts, rail bearings, wind turbine gears boxes and automotive assemblies.
The largest sales market of Parts Washer is Asia-Pacific, with market share of about 52.34% in 2017, followed by Europe and North America, with market share of 22.05% and 18.20%.
The Parts Washer market is mainly divided into Solvent-based and Water/Aqueous-based. The Water/Aqueous-based Parts Washer is the largest market and the market for solvent-based Parts Washer is expected to lose its attractiveness to aqueous-based Parts Washer. In 2017, the sales market share of Water/Aqueous-based Parts Washer is 55.72%.
According to this study, over the next five years the Parts Washer market will register a 4.8% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 1830 million by 2024, from US$ 1390 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Parts Washer business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Parts Washer market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Parts Washer value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Karcher Cuda
- Valiant Corporation
- Cleaning Technologies Group
- Fountain Industries
- JRI Industries
- MART Corporation
- Stoelting Cleaning
- Service Line
- MecWash Systems Limited
- StingRay Parts Washers
- Equipment Manufacturing Corporation (EMC)
- Alliance Manufacturing, Inc.
- Metalas Cleaning
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Parts Washer consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Parts Washer market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Parts Washer manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Parts Washer with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Parts Washer submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.