For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Paper-backing abrasive adhesive discs is a kind of paper disc sandpaper used in polishing process.
First, the paper-backing abrasive adhesive discs industry is concentrated, top 10 companies takes more than 64% share of global market. Saint-Gobain, Klingspor and 3M are the leading players in this industry which takes more than 28% of global production. Regionally, China, Europe and USA are the main production base of sand paper, with Japan also well-known for the premier quality of products.
Second, currently, the sand paper industry has been highly mature, especially in developed countries. The growth rate of sand paper production in Europe, USA and Japan has been under 4% for the past years, while growth rate in developing countries like China has been in rapid growth. Regionally, China, Europe (Western Europe, Northern Europe and Germany), USA and Japan are the major production area of paper-backing abrasive adhesive discs.
Third, as a kind of coated abrasive, paper-backing abrasive adhesive discs can be used to polish materials. The major applications of paper-backing abrasive adhesive discs are for wood, metal, paint, wall, etc., among which wood and metal abrasive are the major use. In 2015, metal hold about 40% application share.
Fourth, the import and export business of paper-backing abrasive adhesive discs industry is frequent. USA and Europe are the main exporter of sand paper, while USA is the major importer. The products of China are well-known for the stable quality and cheap price, while products of Europe and Japan are superior in performance.
Fifth, price of different kinds of sand paper differs from each other. The price of velvet backed sandpaper is more than 15% higher than price of adhesive backed sandpaper. Since the major factors affects price changes are raw material supply and labor cost, the price of paper-backing abrasive adhesive discs would be higher due to labor cost increasing.
Sixth, the production of paper-backing abrasive adhesive discs in the coming years would be in 2%~4% of annual growth, and the major increase would be in developing countries. Additionally, as the development in India has been in fast growth for the past years, it is estimating that India would be transforming as another major producer of sand paper in the future.
According to this study, over the next five years the Paper-Backing Abrasive Adhesive Discs market will register a 2.8% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 410 million by 2024, from US$ 350 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Paper-Backing Abrasive Adhesive Discs business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Paper-Backing Abrasive Adhesive Discs market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Paper-Backing Abrasive Adhesive Discs value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Adhesive backed sandpaper
- Velvet backed sandpaper
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Hermes Abrasives
- SIA Abrasives (Bosch)
- Nihon Kenshi
- Carborundum Universal
- Keystone Abrasives
- Dongguan Jinyang
- Guangdong Shunhui
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Paper-Backing Abrasive Adhesive Discs consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Paper-Backing Abrasive Adhesive Discs market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Paper-Backing Abrasive Adhesive Discs manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Paper-Backing Abrasive Adhesive Discs with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Paper-Backing Abrasive Adhesive Discs submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.